And that's the way it was
Last year I ripped off Mena's idea for a yearly "top 10 - best of". But last year I had 745 entries to choose from. This year, I had 1855. So the "top 10" is actually being bumped up to a "top 25" for 2002 instead. One to grow on...plus fourteen...
25. Getting to see Weezer in concert. Because it wouldn't really be my blog if I didn't plug Rivers Cuomo, now would it?
24. Becoming the #1 Robyn in Google. I finally dethroned Robyn Hitchcock, a musician I love. And there was much rejoicing.
23. I rarely discuss politics here. This time, I did.
22. I caused way too many people to quote this episode that week.
21. Hard to believe the Olympics were less than a year ago, huh?
20. Accepting the inevitable -- I can't be a mother. Not right now anyway.
19. A quick breakdown of the differences between The Queen™ and The Princess™.
18. The man I love turned 30 this year.
17. Yes, I love Grease 2 -- and I'm not ashamed to admit it! So there.
16. The Crimson Pride. What "Sooner Magic" means to me.
15. I's had all's I can stands, and I's can't stands no more.
14. And you just thought I was strange before now...a list of my food neuroses.
13. When people I love are under attack, I go out on the attack.
12. A recent entry about the so-called glamorous life of a disabled person.
11. They're not fat. They're festively plump.
10. Cat got your tongue? Don't be shy! Speak up and say "hi"...
9. Watch out! Hell yeaaaaaaahhhh.
8. Dear daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence.
7. Feed my wife, please!
6. The annual texass bitchslap. Why? Because we're better than you.
5. I'm not handicapped. I'm handi-capable!
4. And we laughed at the world... They can have their diamonds -- and we'll have our pearls. I kissed a girl.
3. Sometimes blogging really is the best form of therapy available.
2. My first blogiversary -- blogaritas for everyone!
And my number one blog entry for 2002*...
1. A little story about what makes my life worth living.