P.S. Don't forget to check for me at "Blogaholics Anonymous" for the next few days. We're moving servers and you know how funky DNS redirects can get. I'll be doing most of my blogging there until the server move is complete, because anything posted here most likely won't make the move.
posted at 03:14 PM | link--it | mail it | (7) shout it
1. When was the last time you wanted someone to take you seriously but they just humored you?
It was my husband Todd. I told him "I love you", and I was totally serious about it, but he kinda brushed me off with a "Yeah, whatever... I love you too".
2. If you were going to get a vanity license plate for your car, what would it say? (Or if you already have one, what does it say?)
It really doesn't matter, because my car is up on blocks in the front yard.
3. What was written in the sweetest love note you were ever given? What's the story there?
It was the lyrics to the Backstreet Boys song As Long As You Love Me, because Todd knows what a huge fan of them I am. He's such a charmer!
4. What is your ethnic background?
Mostly Irish, with some German, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Mongolian, Greek, and Martian thrown in there.
5. What, if any, is your personal exercise routine?
Every 30 minutes or so, I get up from my computer chair to get another beer from the fridge. And then I do as many sets of 12 oz curls that I can.
6. Have you ever had any "one night stands?" How did that come about and how did you feel the next day?
Only the ones I paid for. The next day, I'd feel sorta bad, but then I'd feel better by swiping the towels from whatever Motel we were at.
7. What is your fondest Easter memory?
I don't really celebrate Easter, since I've been a Buddhist my entire life.