« Previous | Ain't too proud to blog | mail it | Next »
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Here's a recycled entry from last fall that will come in handy once again... The [new October 2001] InStyle Magazine has a cool "tools for ghouls" section. Some of the spooky, scary, downright creepy links the article included are:
1) Printable pumpkin carving patterns
2) Artificial pumpkins you can carve or have custom-carved
3) Professional and kid-safe make-up, prosthetics, and hair dyes
4) Haunted attraction database by state
5) Party planning - yucky recipes, spooky games, and ghost stories
6) Links sites offering decorating, entertaining, and shopping tips
7) Over 6000 vintage costumes & clothing patterns from 1940s-80s
8) Candy store with nostalgic classics and gourmet items
9) More than 50,000 hair-to-go-styles
10) Costumes, props, and accessories
Hey boy take a look at me...let me dirty up your mind...
URLs that have pinged me for this entry:
All old ping links have been removed from this blog. Die spammers, die!
Hey pretty, don't you wanna take a ride with me through my world?
Psssssst...pass it on!
$dr = $_SERVER[DOCUMENT_ROOT]; include ($dr.'/refer/logfunctions.php'); logit(); ?>