Cats on strike The cats were threatening to go on strike (or leave hairballs on our pillows) since Claire always gets the brag-photo action around here, so to add to the shame of kitty porn and exploitation on the 'net, here are a couple of photos of Selina and Madeline under the tree (which comes down tomorrow) tonight. Happy New Year's Eve everyone!
posted at 10:34 PM | link--it | mail it
| (3) shout it
Pink! We went out to Best Buy to cash in a few Christmas gift certificates, and then out to dinner. While out, I got my first stare-point-scream "Oh my God! Her hair is pink!" Tee hee. It's worth it now just for THAT!
posted at 09:06 PM | link--it | mail it
| (0) shout it
Happy New Year's Eve Top Ten Signs You're At A Bad New Year's Eve Party
(taken from Letterman Top 10 Lists over the years)
10. At 11:58 the host announces, "I gotta get up early. Everybody out."
9. The guy playing Baby New Year in a diaper actually wears one year-round
8. It's at Puff Daddy's place and no one gets shot!
7. The best-looking woman at the party is Katherine Harris
6. To give it a Times Square feel, everyone is groped, fondled and pick-pocketed
5. "Party hats" look suspiciously like stolen traffic cones
4. The "champagne" is really apple juice mixed with Alka Seltzer
3. You notice a "Happy 1999" tag on the package of shrimp you've been eating all night
2. At the stroke of midnight, everyone starts doing their taxes
- And The Number One Sign You're At A Bad New Year's Eve Party -
1. When the ball drops, so do Grandpa's pants!
posted at 03:36 PM | link--it | mail it
| (3) shout it
$dr = $_SERVER[DOCUMENT_ROOT];