Site last updated:
10.13 - 11:54 PM
Nerdboy Mikey III
a small victory
The Sarcastic Journalist
Sticks of Fire
Buttons and Bows Photography
= recently updated
find more blogs here
• Survey says: Vital Idol - "clay aiken is the worst thing to ha..." [ by lucy, and the number (19) ]|
• Survey says: Paging Dr. Whang. Dr. Dick Whang. - "The Doctor you speak of is my Fathe..." [ by Justin Cockburn, and the number (28) ]
• Survey says: Think about direction, wonder why you haven't before - "..." [ by Janice, and the number (57) ]
• Survey says: Isn't she
• Survey says: Kiss them for me - "Not sure if you're still taking the..." [ by AG, and the number (4) ]
just scrolled to archive page:|
name: just robyn now
status: blissfully wed
sign: the guestbook
details: click here
listen: dope noize
owned: one red shirt
old domain: a gift
new URL: born 7.16
¤ skin the site
¤ 2003 archives
¤ 2002 archives
¤ 2001 archives
¤ the referral log
¤ all about me
¤ "100" meme
¤ photo gallery
¤ my recipes
¤ past designs
¤ links & blogs
¤ Blogroll me, baby!
¤ BlogTree pedigree
¤ five things to know
¤ mammary glands
¤ my "Call For Help"
¤ $ can buy me love
¤ Buccaneers posts
¤ my Sooner entries
¤ how old is this blog?
¤ got a PDA version?
¤ miss 'sweater girl'?
¤ what's a Sooner?
¤ "Sooner magic"?
¤ "Boomer Sooner"?
¤ need a new view?
¤ what's on my wrist?
¤ hey, have a top 25?
¤ what's Guavaween?
last five MP3 downloads
last few WinAmp Tunes
songs for any occasionMy music station
born on 02.03.04!
(Our baby's registry)
And that's the way it was
Last year I ripped off Mena's idea for a yearly "top 10 - best of". But last year I had 745 entries to choose from. This year, I had 1855. So the "top 10" is actually being bumped up to a "top 25" for 2002 instead. One to grow on...plus fourteen...
25. Getting to see Weezer in concert. Because it wouldn't really be my blog if I didn't plug Rivers Cuomo, now would it?
24. Becoming the #1 Robyn in Google. I finally dethroned Robyn Hitchcock, a musician I love. And there was much rejoicing.
23. I rarely discuss politics here. This time, I did.
22. I caused way too many people to quote this episode that week.
21. Hard to believe the Olympics were less than a year ago, huh?
20. Accepting the inevitable -- I can't be a mother. Not right now anyway.
19. A quick breakdown of the differences between The Queen™ and The Princess™.
18. The man I love turned 30 this year.
17. Yes, I love Grease 2 -- and I'm not ashamed to admit it! So there.
16. The Crimson Pride. What "Sooner Magic" means to me.
15. I's had all's I can stands, and I's can't stands no more.
14. And you just thought I was strange before now...a list of my food neuroses.
13. When people I love are under attack, I go out on the attack.
12. A recent entry about the so-called glamorous life of a disabled person.
11. They're not fat. They're festively plump.
10. Cat got your tongue? Don't be shy! Speak up and say "hi"...
9. Watch out! Hell yeaaaaaaahhhh.
8. Dear daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence.
7. Feed my wife, please!
6. The annual texass bitchslap. Why? Because we're better than you.
5. I'm not handicapped. I'm handi-capable!
4. And we laughed at the world... They can have their diamonds -- and we'll have our pearls. I kissed a girl.
3. Sometimes blogging really is the best form of therapy available.
2. My first blogiversary -- blogaritas for everyone!
And my number one blog entry for 2002*...
1. A little story about what makes my life worth living.
B4 d++ t+ k+ s+ u f++ i o x+ e++ l c--
proudly sitting around the house in my underwear all day since 08.12.2001...
standard copyright applies - you take it, you buy it! © 2002 connect the dots
original text and graphics are all licensed under a "creative commons license"